blog

tukaNg PoLow~

Friday, September 18, 2009

SiNGLE iS SiMpLE.....I'M sTiLL siNGLe..!!!



Don’t care so much for me,.. I may get used to it...
Don’t come so near to me,.. I may not be able to detach from it...
Don’t put so much faith in me, I may not be able to handle it...
Don’t touch me the way u do, I may not be able to get over it...
Don’t become a part of my life, Coz without u, I won’t be able to live it....
Don’t make me fall for u, I may not be able to fall out of it...
Don’t come into my life, If u have to leave one day....
Don’t give me the hope, That it’s forever u r gonna stay....
Coz love is an emotion, I won’t be able to hide,..
When love isn’t reciprocated with love, It hurts deep down inside....
Don’t start something That I won’t be able to end....
Don’t make me believe That u can be more than a friend...
Coz at the end of it all, I don’t wanna hear u say, That,I’m sorry,”
but I never felt the same way!

P/S : hope he could understand....~



4 comments:

Azie said...

hehe... kategori poem ek???
Slmat Ari Raye.. Maaf Zahir batin... ~_~

~CREAMY ENEMY~ said...

yup,..poem types..huhu~
selamat hari raya azie..~

~ f Z a h ~ said...

aishh belon aku tu kn2???
ngee~

Anonymous said...

LAW KITE TAKUT TUK DENGAR DYE KATE SORRY SY TIADA PERASAAN YG SAMA SEPERTI YG AWAK RASA....
BERKAWANLAH LU,KENALI HATI MEREKA DAN JENIS BAGAIMANA LELAKI TU...